In the summer, Keystone offers a low-key mountain experience, away from the hustle and bustle you will find in Breck and Frisco. One of the best-kept-secrets in Summit County is the stretch of Rec Path that runs alongside the Snake River from Summit Cove (south Dillon) to Keystone Village. The scenery is beautiful, the path peaceful and uncrowded. Stop at Keystone Village for a bite to eat or paddle boating on the small lake.
Drive further south to Montezuma for great trails such as Peru Creek or Webster Pass, especially if you have a 4WD.
On-mountain summer activities such as gondola rides, horseback riding, golf, bike rental, SUP and more are available at Keystone Resort.
Visit the Dillon Marina for SUP, kayak, canoe and pontoon boat rentals or to catch a ride on the Summit Water Taxi.
- Arapahoe Café – Great BBQ, nice bar, outside seating, in Dillon right on the lake.
- Cala Pub – Good burgers, fish & chips, deviled eggs and salads. Nice deck to sit out on in the summer
- Dos Locos – Casual and fun Mexican
- Snake River Saloon and Steakhouse – Great steaks. Bands in the bar at night. Great chocolate cake.
- Keystone Ranch – A favorite for special-occasion dinners. Plan to stay for desserts and drinks by the fireplace after dinner.
- Ski Tip Ranch – Best of the Summit award winner year after year. A special place for special occasions. The Ski Tip Ranch is the original homestead for the Dercum family, founders of A-Basin and Keystone Ski Resorts.
- Kickapoo Tavern – Mountain atmosphere in River Run at Keystone Village.
Just up the road from Keystone is an easy and short drive to Dillon. On the shore of Lake Dillon, you’ll find one of the most beautiful music venues in the state of Colorado, the Dillon Amphitheater. The Summer 2021 concert lineup is as follows:
Summer 2021 Dillon Amphitheater Paid Shows:
July 8, Brothers Osborn, $35
July 13-14, String Cheese Incident, $74.99
July 23-25, American Music Legacy Festival, single day $35.
July 30, Fruition with special guest Mipson, $19
Aug 1, Tedeschl Trucks/Fireside Live, $55
Aug 6, Shakey Graves, $35
Aug 11, Melissa Etheridge, $29-59
Aug 13, Black Pumas, $45
Aug 14, Galactic, $29
Summer 2021 Dillon Amphitheater Free Shows:
July 6, Sages & Spirits, Grateful Dead All Star Revue
July 9, Joan Osborne
July 10, National Repertory Orchestra
July 16, Andry Frasco & The UN
July 17, Devotchka
July 31, Robert Earl Keen
Aug 7, MarchFourth
Aug 20, Local Artist Showcase
Aug 21, Reggae Night
The Colorado Luxe Living Rentals staff lives, works and plays in Summit County. We are your number one source for activity information during your stay with us. Please give us a call, email or text at any time for the best insider tips.